“Worry-Free provides advanced malware and ransomware protection
Your endpoints are protected on or off the corporate network against viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, spyware, ransomware, and new variants as they emerge.
- Reduces the burden of pattern file management and lowers performance impact
- Detects and blocks ransomware encryption activities
- Identifies and blocks botnet and targeted attack C&C communications
- Secures users and endpoint systems from accessing malicious web content, without relying on updates, to assure zero-day protection
Defending against ransomware on the endpoint with:
- Behavior monitoring – Monitors for the rapid encryption of multiple files (filtering out good encryption processes) and kills the malicious encryption process before ransomware can spread. This advanced capability restores any files encrypted before the offending process was killed.
- Web reputation – Blocks ransomware threats via the cloud using data from the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network and by blocking the ransomware (C&C) activity.
- Browser exploit prevention – Uses multiple heuristic analysis techniques to detect and block exploit code on web pages (e.g., exploits in Java and Flash) that try to download ransomware as you attempt to access web pages.
Cloud App Security
- Uncovers ransomware and other malware in office files: Uses document exploit detection to find hidden malware inside common office file formats like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel as was seen in 60% of targeted attacks.
- Discovers unknown malware using pattern-less technologies: Top-rated Trend Micro™ Deep Discovery™ sandbox technology uses behavioral analysis to detect unknown malware and shares intelligence learned during analysis with other security layers. Pre-filter sandbox technology avoids unnecessary delays.
- Sets up quickly and automatically: API integration requires no software to install, no user setting changes, no proxy to deploy, and no MX record to change. The automatic setup takes only five minutes for a small business.
Hosted Email Security blocks ransomware before it ever gets to your users
By blocking ransomware at the email gateway, you prevent it from ever reaching your users. In just a short, 30-day snapshot (April ~ May 2016), Trend Micro Hosted Email Security blocked more than 1.4 million emails with ransomware.
Hosted Email Security:
- Detects and blocks ransomware with malware scanning, antispam and file (including executables and macro) scanning
- Gives you advanced threat protection with sandbox malware analysis (optional), social engineering protection and zero-day and document exploit detection
- Uses web reputation to protect against web links in malicious emails”
Do you have the right protection?
Request a Professional consultation and evaluation at www.trivatechgroup.com
Or call 888-352-6563.